Not an emergency?
24hr Emergency electrical services No callout charges
Do I Need an Electrical Safety Checkup?
- Maintain Safety in Operation
- Insurance Agencies May Require a Risk Assessment Inspection
- Find and Correct Safety Hazards
- Save Energy and Cut Costs
- Peace of Mind
What to Expect from the Electrical Safety Inspection
One of Mr. Electric Bournemouth's qualified electricians will visit your home or business and thoroughly examine your entire electrical system.
A detailed written checklist will be filled out and given to you on site. Our electrical safety checkup includes any areas that need immediate attention, recommendations for improvements and potential upgrade possibilities for your home or business needs.
What Does the Electrical Safety Checkup Cover?
- Light Bulb Wattage
- Switch and Wall Socket Operation and Condition
- Tamper Resistant Sockets
- Exhaust Fans are operating efficiently
- Check For Residual-Current Devices (RCDs) to Prevent Risk of Shock or Electrocution
- Check for Safety and Security Lighting
- Check Grounding Systems
- Check for Appropriate Surge Protection
- Portable Heater Safety
- Check Other Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
- Check for Proper Placement and Presence of Smoke Detectors
- Test Smoke Detectors
- Test Carbon Monoxide Detectors if present
- Check the Electrical Consumer Unit for Appropriate Labels, Amps, and Operation
- Check Outdoor Electrical Systems
- Inspect and Report ALL Other Potential or Immediate Hazards