Not an emergency?
24hr Emergency electrical services No callout charges
By Paul P. on 12/07/2017
Mr. Electric of Bournemouth takes safety very seriously. On this particular job our top electrician was able to identify the problem and also to find the joint box buried in the wall that was causing the safety issue with the socket circuit. As you can see from the photo below it is a dangerous situation and no home should have this. Mr. Electric has qualified and experienced electricians who were able to rewire this socket circuit and make customer's home safe again.